This challenge is sponsored by the Young Adult Book Club Group on Goodreads.
Quarterly Challenge #20
1. Read a book that is a new release published in December of 2015, January or February of 2016.
2. Many book awards are announced in the winter (Printz, Newbery, Cybils, etc). Read a past or present award winner. You can also read a book from the GoodReads Choice Awards winner lists.
3. Read a book that takes place during winter or a winter holiday (Christmas, Valentines Day etc).
4. Read a book whose title starts with a letter from the word WINTER
5. December 21 is Short Story Day. Read a short story, novella or short story collection.
6. January 1 is Euro Day. Read a book set in or published in any European country.
7. January 2 is Science Fiction Day. Read a science fiction book. Dystopian counts of course.
8. February is Library Lovers month. Read a book from the library or from a friends library!
9. February 26 is Tell a Fairy Tale Day. Read a fairy tale re-telling or a book inspired by a fairy tale.
10. February 28 is Floral Design Day. Read a book with flowers on the cover or a character with a flower name.
My challenge list:
1. Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
2. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
3. Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin
4. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman
5. My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories by Various
6. Romancing the Dark in the City of Light by Ann Jacobus
7. Fragments by Dan Wells
8. Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan
9. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
10. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen