Hi all, Rose here. I haven’t posted all that much in the last month or so but I’m slowly getting back to sorts. Thought I would take the opportunity to share some of my recent book buys (courtesy of some pics of my stacks). I am still in the middle of doing spring cleaning, so these won’t show my bookshelves but that’ll be a post for another day.
First stack of my haul:
A lot of books here, so starting from the top:
1. “Just Listen” by Sarah Dessen
2. “How to Be Bad” by E. Lockhart, Sarah Mlynowski, and Lauren Myracle.
3. “When We Collided” by Emery Lord (I teased this in my last post.)
4. “Hush Little Baby” by Suzanne Redfern (read this before as a galley, but bought it on sale at B&N)
5. ” Quest and Honor” by Eric Olsen (I believe this is the last book in the Flin’s Destiny series. )
6. “Lies We Tell Ourselves” by Robin Talley. (Read this as a galley last year, loved it, bought the paperback. I actually prefer the PB cover over the hardcover.)
7. “Bluescreen” by Dan Wells. Pre ordered it the week before it released and will be reading very shortly.
8. “The Wrath and the Dawn” by Renee Adieh. Two words: cover love.
From top to bottom, the His Dark Materials Trilogy by Philip Pullman(one of my favorite series as a kid, bought the box set for a good deal), the first three books of the Lunar Chronicles series by Melissa Meyer (Finally starting it though I’m fairly behind), and “Eyes on You” by Kate White.
Basically that’s all I have for now until I organize my bookshelves, but I have my hands full (literally and figuratively) with books. 🙂
Until next entry,