Crossposted to BookLikes. Thank goodness for one of my reading friends there for sharing this.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed because I have a walk-in closet.
2. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked in – I blame my parents for the influence.
3. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
4. Do you cut out coupons and never use them?
Sadly, yes. Opportunities missed.
5. Would you rather be attacked by bears or bees?
I think I’d be able to survive the stings though I don’t fancy them, so I’ll go with bees.
6. Do you have freckles?
7. Do you always smile for pictures?
Most of the time.
8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yes, my sports med background and fitness leanings notwithstanding.
9. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Nope, not a prolonged purveyor of the outdoors.
10. What about pooped in the woods?
See above answer.
11. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I did when I was little – maybe 4 or 5 years old, but no.
12. What’s your song of the week?
Tove Lo – Scream My Name
13. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Sure, whatever makes them comfortable.
14. Do you still watch Cartoons?
15. What do you drink with dinner?
Water or Juice
16. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
This is going to get me side-eye glances, but I don’t eat chicken nuggets.
17. What’s your favourite food?
Most things Italian.
18. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No, I was more into science and math clubs as well as student council sessions growing up.
19. Would you ever strip or pose naked for a magazine?
Honestly, I don’t know. More than likely not.
20. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
21. Favorite kind of sandwich?
22. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Cinnamon Raisin bagels
23. What’s your usual bedtime?
Most days now it’s 11 PM (I get up early for work and commute). Sometimes later if it’s a weekend or if I’m on a reading/writing binge.
24. Are you lazy?
Nope. But I do have a pretty chill personality for the most part.
25. What is your Chinese astrology sign?
26. How many languages can you speak?
English, Spanish, Japanese, Latin (though considered a dead language), some French and Portuguese
27. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Several, namely fitness related.
28. Are you stubborn?
At times, yes.
29. Are you afraid of heights?
30. Do you sing in the car?
31. Do you ever dance in the car?
Nope, that honor goes to my twin. 🙂
32. Ever used a gun?
Nope. Unless you count water guns.
33. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Probably at my high school graduation.
34. Do you think muscles are cheesy?
What do you think, coming from a lady into fitness and an appreciation for the human body? 😉
35. Favorite type of fruit pie?
36. Occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid?
37. Do you believe in ghosts?
38. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
Most definitely. Many times, and I’m not sure why I’m so prone to it.
39. First concert?
Jazz related: Marcus Roberts Trio. Mainstream music related: Third Eye Blind
40. Nike or Adidas?
41. Ever take dance lessons?
Formal dancing and Tango, but they were quite a while back ago and brief.
42. Regularly burn incense?
Candles for meditation, yes. Incense, no.
43. Who would you like to see in concert?
Poets of the Fall. But they’d have to come back to my home country at some point. 😦
44. Hot tea or cold tea?
45. Tea or Coffee?
I like both, I’ve gotten more into coffee as I’ve gone along, though I’m not a big coffee drinker. When I drink tea, I prefer Peppermint or Spearmint.
46. Can you swim well?
Yeah, I had to pass a swim test at my college and that’s how I learned to swim. Funny thing is that they did away with that test not very many years later.
47. Are you patient?
48. DJ or band at a wedding?
I’d say band.
49. Which are better, black or green olives?
Not a big olive fan, to be honest.
50. Would you rather live in a fictional world or the real world?
I’d prefer the fantasy. My imagination runs wild. 🙂